Follow and Tweet for your chance to Win a Kindle Touch! #gowaleskindlecomp
We are giving students and graduates the opportunity to win a Kindle Touch giving you access to a selection of over 1 million books, newspapers and magazines at your fingertips!
For a chance to win this fantastic prize;
Follow GO Wales on Twitter
Help us to spread the word to other students and graduates! Tweet a message to help raise awareness of opportunities that GO Wales has to offer including the hashtag #gowaleskindlecomp please include @gowales in your tweet if you have space!!
The competition is strictly open to undergraduates and graduates only and the winner will be announced on Friday 1st June at 10:00am.
Please read the terms and conditions of the competition below before entering.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is open to undergraduates and graduates who are residents of Great Britain, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
- To enter into the competition participants must follow GO Wales on Twitter and tweet a message to promote the scheme with the hashtag – #gowaleskindlecomp
- The competition will run from 15th May at 10:00am until 1st June 10:00am and the winner will be announced on Twitter
- The prize is a Kindle Touch, to claim the prize the winner will be asked to forward their full address so that it can be sent via recorded post.
- If GO Wales is unable to contact the prize winner within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be randomly selected from remaining entries.
- Only one entry per person. In the event of duplicate entries, only the first valid hashtag will be considered in the draw.
- The person drawn at random for the prize will be asked to confirm whether they are an undergraduate or graduate.
- The prize winner may be required to take part in related publicity and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
- Losing entries will not receive any notification.
- GO Wales decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.