Tweet your Top Tip to Win!
We’re celebrating our 10th Birthday in April and to get us all in the birthday spirit we’ve got a Kindle Fire to giveaway each month!
The first of our competitions which will launch on Monday 14th January is called Top Tip and you can take part via Twitter. For your chance to win all you need to do is follow @gowales and tweet your top career tip with the hashtag #GWtoptip.
Your tip will appear in a dedicated Twitter feed on the GO Wales website and we will be selecting a winner at random on Monday 28th January 2013.
If you have a useful piece of advice to share, tweet it to our followers for your chance to win!
Here are some Top Tip ideas;
- Interview and application tips
- Useful job search and information websites
- How to prepare for the job you want
- Something you found out from your own life experience
- Business start-up tips
- Finding a job via social media
- What qualities employers look for
- Work experience advice
The list is endless; let’s get this conversation started, good luck!
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is open to undergraduates and graduates who are residents of Great Britain, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
- The promotion is also open to businesses registered in Wales.
- To enter into the competition participants must follow @gowales and tweet a top career tip with the hash tag #GWtoptip
- The competition will run from 14th January at 10:00am until 28th January 10:00am and the winner will be announced on Twitter.
- The prize is a Kindle Fire, to claim the prize the winner will be asked to forward their full address so that it can be sent via recorded post.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent will be offered
- If GO Wales is unable to contact the prize winner within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be randomly selected from remaining entries.
- Only one entry per person. In the event of duplicate entries, only the first valid hashtag will be considered in the draw.
- The person drawn at random for the prize will be asked to confirm whether they are an undergraduate, graduate or registered business in Wales.
- The prize winner may be required to take part in related publicity and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
- Losing entries will not receive any notification.
- GO Wales decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.
Trydarwch eich Awgrym Gorau i Ennill!
Rydym yn dathlu ein pen-blwydd yn ddeg oed ym mis Ebrill ac i sicrhau ein bod yn mynd i hwyl y dathlu, mae gennym Kindle Fire i’w roi i ffwrdd bob mis!
Yr enw ar y cyntaf o’n cystadlaethau yw Awgrym Gorau, a gallwch gymryd rhan drwy Twitter. Am gyfle i ennill, y cyfan sydd raid i chi ei wneud yw trydar eich awgrym gyrfaol gorau gyda’r hashtag #GWTopTip.
Bydd eich awgrym yn ymddangos ar borthwr Twitter pwrpasol, a byddwn yn dewis enillydd ar hap ddydd Llun 28 Ionawr 2013.
Os oes gennych ddarn defnyddiol o gyngor i’w rannu, dilynwch @gowales a thrydarwch eich Awgrym Gyrfaol Gorau.
Dyma rai syniadau am Awgrymiadau Gorau:
- Awgrymiadau am gyfweld a cheisiadau
- Gwefannau defnyddiol chwilio am waith a gwybodaeth
- Sut i baratoi ar gyfer y swydd rydych ei heisiau
- Rhywbeth rydych wedi ei ddysgu o ganlyniad i’ch profiad bywyd eich hun
- Awgrymiadau ar ddechrau busnes
- Dod o hyd i swydd drwy gyfryngau cymdeithasol
- Y rhinweddau mae cyflogwyr yn chwilio amdanynt
- Cyngor ar brofiad gwaith
Mae’r rhestr yn ddiddiwedd; gadewch i ni roi’r drafodaeth hon ar waith, a phob lwc!