Graduating this Summer?
Share your best university experience with us and sign up for GO Wales email updates for your chance to win an iPad Air 32GB with case!
What has been the best experience that you’ve had in university? Maybe you’ve organised a big event at your university? Or have you been part of your university’s winning sports team? How about when you took part in the biggest event that a society has ever done? You could have gone travelling with your uni friends, campaigned for university elections or just had a really, really good lecture that inspired you to make that life-changing decision.
If you’re graduating this year then simply follow the link below and send us a photo that represents the best experience that you’ve had during your university years. It really is that simple!
That’s not all, by showing us what your favourite university experience was, you’ll be entered into a competition to win a 32GB iPad Air with case or a Kindle Fire for the two runner-up entries! Photo competition entries will be shortlisted after the competition closes, with one entry per Welsh University going forward into a public vote on Facebook!
The closing date for entries is 12pm on Friday 2 May 2014.
To enter the competition visit – www.gowalesbestyears.co.uk
Follow us – www.twitter.com/gowales
Like us – www.facebook.com/gowales
Terms & Conditions of entry
1. Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Residents of Northern Ireland, employees of GO Wales, their immediate families, or anyone else connected to this promotion is excluded from entry.
2. Entrants must be final year undergraduates studying in Wales, at a Welsh University.
3. Entries must be received between Tuesday 25th March 2014 at 00:00 GMT and Friday 2nd May 2014 at 12:00 BST (‘Entry Period’).
4. Entries received outside the Entry Period will be invalid.
TO ENTER THE BEST YEARS COMPETITION:
5. To enter the ‘Best Years’ competition, entrants must:
a) Complete the entry form on www.gowalesbestyears.co.uk by entering the entrant’s name, email address, University name, University course, graduation date, and what has been their best University experience, as well as uploading a photograph of their experience.
b) Tick the box to indicate they have read and accept the ‘Best Years’ competition terms and conditions.
6. By entering the competition, you allow GO Wales to send you email correspondences. You can unsubscribe at any time.
7. No other methods of entry are accepted.
8. Only one entry can be made per entrant.
9. Any entry which is incomplete, inaccurate or which doesn’t fully comply with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
10. The winning entry Prize (‘Prize’), of a 32GB iPad Air (silver) only including a cover.
11. One runner up prize of a Kindle Fire only to each of the runner up final two entrants.
12. GO Wales reserves the right to substitute the Prize for another of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original item is unavailable.
13. No cash or credit alternative will be given.
14. The winner will be required to provide:
a) Proof of residency b) Proof of University attendance.
15. Valid competition entries will be shortlisted to one entry per Welsh University at random, by the GO Wales team.
16. Shortlisted entries will then go forward to an online public vote, where the winning entrant will be chosen by the total number of valid votes. The winner will be announced no later than Friday 23rd May 2014.
17. We will contact the winner within seven days of the draw via the email address provided at the entry point. If the winner does not respond to such email or to any message left within five working days, we will further attempt to contact the winner a total of five times by email. If such attempts are unsuccessful, or the winner fails to comply with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to decide that the winner has forfeited the Prize and to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant drawn by GO Wales.
18. Prize fulfillment will be arranged within 30 days of the winner being notified.
19. The decision of GO Wales is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. The winner must participate in any publicity arranged by GO Wales or its agencies, and agrees to their name and University name being made publicly available.
21. GO Wales or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of GO Wales or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
22. GO Wales reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the www.gowalesbestyears.co.uk website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
23. To the full extent permitted by law, GO Wales will have no liability for any loss, damage, illness, injury or death arising from this promotion.
24. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
25. The Promoter is GO Wales, Swansea University, Room 319, CDS, Swansea, SA2 8PP.